Thursday, June 26, 2014

Why I'm writing a book criticizing corporate welfare

Republicans and corporate Democrats have long supported corporate welfare, in which taxpayer money goes toward tax credits, tax cuts, handouts, and other forms of payouts to specific businesses or specific types of businesses, and those payouts have little or no benefit to the general public.

The corporate welfare system in this country is an inefficient, unsustainable system of government encouraging growth in the private-sector economy, and that's why I'm writing a book, which will be titled Corporate Welfare Queens, criticizing the corporate welfare system in this country and promoting my ideas for responsible economic development.

My book is currently slated for release sometime in the early part of next year, and it will likely be available in an online-only format, as I don't know of a single traditional book publisher that would be interested in anything I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment